Thursday 20 January 2011

Walkies

Yesterday I took Dyl for a lovely walk in the sunshine.  We went down to the local canal.  The sun was shining, the birds were singing and I didn't wear a coat although I did tuck in my vest. I have actually written a long post, posted lots of lovely pictures but when I looked at my blog page it was all gobbledegook.  Don't know what I did.  Do you know what - that post took me ages I even gave a salute to all you bloggers who do lovely long posts with lots of photos and then mine turns out rubbish.  Oh well - must try harder - wonder if there is a school for Bloggers.  That would be fun - I think.  Anyhow here's one picture of our walk.  This is my favourite bridge and i am quite pleased with how the picture turned out.



3 comments:

Laura said...

Hi there Debs. thank you for visiting my blog today. I'm your first follower! I've just been checking your blog out and I read that you had been to Chatsworth house... I hail from the Nottingham / Derbyshire border... so used to visit there all the time! I also had a chuckle when I read you blog name... I was trying to work out what a 'bagle' was... I decided it was something Scottish and like related to a bagpipe... maybe the big squeezy thing! Anyhoo, now I know it's just a typo, but I think I like the bagpipe thing now ;-)
Look forward to reading your posts! Lx

Diane said...

It doesnt matter if you follow yourself - it may be easier to leave it that way!!!! I'll have another go at following you too. Where is the bridge? We are looking for more local walks. xxx

mrs cheese said...

Hi Debs, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your posts have made me chuckle. Love the pin cushion too. xx