Wednesday 31 August 2011

and Finally!


Me and my crocodile green Crocs - I don't know if this was an intentional photo or not but I like it.



A tiny lizard - well spotted Belle.  He was so cute. 


A pile of stones, we saw lots of these and also lots of stones balanced along with others.




A fabulous allotment/garden on the road into Mousehold. We always park just outside and walk into the village and the allotments are always amuzing.

Well I know I said finally BUT i'm fed up with posting now, the photos are not working properly - I don't know why - and they are taking an age to load so in the words of Arnie I'll be Back!! Only a few more now though I don't want to bore you tooo much.






3 comments:

Diane said...

Loving it so far!! Except I want to be in Cornwall now! xxxx

Annie said...

Loving the crocodile green crocs, and wishing I'd been to Cornwall too :D

RDA Pony Tales said...

Love your pictures, not bored at all... keep em comming! Those green crocs really are very green :)
I had a huge LOL moment reading your comments on my post. I love my bed too and each night I get in and say "Mmmmmmm bed".