Hi I have been tagged by Mrs Hotchpotch. I am going to tell you 11 things about myself that you might not already know.
1. I love my bed and I tell it so every night (yep really)
2. I have been married to Kev for TWENTY SIX years - that's a long time.
3. I have a phobia of monkies. Not apparent until one holiday in Benidorm when I was about 18 a photographer tried to put a chimp on my knee. YIKES.
4. I am now officially a market trader. I stand two markets each week selling vintage wares, hand crafted items, vintage fabric etc. I love it. If you happen to be in Chesterfield on Thursday or Retford on Friday call by and say hello.
5. My first pet was a cat named Ringo - yes it was in the 60's.
6. I have recently been told by two separate people that I do not look my age. Not sure it's true but I liked hearing it.
7. I often forget how old I actually am.
8. I have had two operations on my back - both emergencies. All is well now.
9. I can type without looking - although quite often it doesn't make sense.
10. I really wish I could sing. When I worked in the Bank as a Secretary I often wished I could just belt out a song when everyone else was working away quietly.
11. When I worked in said Bank I used to slip the odd rude work into letters to make the person who had dictated it laugh. Luckily they were never sent out to customers.
Thanks Mrs H for tagging me. Eleven things you might not have known. Hope everyone doesn't mind but I am not going to join in with the rest of the tag thingy as I really just don't have the time. TTFN.