Not for me though. A new coat for Dyl. Next week we are off to Cornwall and when we go in Autumn Dyl comes with us. As he recently had a good hair cut - read short back and sides, I thought he might get a little chilly. I did search the net for a crochet coat and I found a great one but when I looked through my ample stash there was nothing either inspiring or in the correct weight. So I made him one. I did this over two days whilst there were quiet moments at the workshop. I draughed the pattern myself and guessed the size. Basically it was sort of a large bib shaped piece of cloth - a wool knit from Louise's ample stash lined in black cord. I sewed the two shapes together leaving a gap to turn through. I ladder stitched the edges closed and then hand stitched a red running stitch around the edges for decoration - this can't be seen on the outside but looks good on the inside. Actually it is reversible. I then found some nice elastic and joined the front together and put an elastic band for under Dyl's tummy. Voila one nice snug doggy coat. He has worn it around the garden and whilst playing ball and it stayed in place so I think it's good to go. Want a look. Here he is the handsome boy.