Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Hello

Well hello there.  Long time no bloggin.  In fact over a year with no blog post.  I suppose I fell out with it a bit, or a lot, and I don't really know why.  But a llittle while ago I popped to my blog and read a few posts and remembered things I had forgotten I had done.  Rekindled my memories of lovely stuff and with my three girl's entering into the world of blogging I thought I would join back in.  So, hopefully, I will blog a little this year what do you think?

5 comments:

Mac n' Janet said...

Welcome back!

lemonade kitty said...

Happy New Year Miss Debs! Only yesterday I was sorting out my blog and deleting all those people who don't "blog" anymore so glad I didn't delete yours. Glad you're back and look forward to hearing all you've been up to this past year, xxx

lemonade kitty said...

PS We need to persuade "Daisy Moon" to come back aswell!! x

Pixie said...

Yes i agree where is Daisy moon, so welcome back..xx

Annie said...

Authentic Ganga Jal from the sacred waters of Haridwar

The 'Apna Showroom' Ganga Jal Brass Kalash contains 250 ml of authentic Ganga Jal, sourced directly from the 'Brahm Kund' at Har-ki-Pauri in Haridwar. This traditional brass Kalash is ideal for rituals such as Puja, Havan, and Aarti, as well as for use in temples, housewarming ceremonies, and other religious observances. If you are looking to buy authentic Ganga Jal from Haridwar—whether for Apna Showroom Banana Hair Clips Clutcher for Women/Girls (Combo Pack of 6 Pieces Multicolour, Ragular Size)
Apna Showroom Plastic Hair Clutcher clisp claw hair band for Women (Combo of 12 Pieces Multicolour, Medium)
Dressing Hair Comb for Men, Kids, Girls, Ladies And Women - wide teeth hair comb for wet hair
worship or general sacred use—this is a choice made with deep reverence. Rooted in Indian culture and religious tradition, this special Kalash is a perfect addition to your place of worship and auspicious occasions.