Monday, 24 September 2012

Hi -Taps Screen - Anyone There?

Long time no post.  I had lost my blogging mojo and felt I had little to say, show or tell and felt I was spending too long on t'internet than in real life.  So after speaking to the lovely Mrs Hotchpotch I think it might be slowly returning.  Not making promises but hopefully I will be able to return to normal blogging and fnd it as pleasurable as I did before- if just a little less time consuming.  Hope you are all well.  I had to write today too as my friend Janey is FIFTY that is a really big number.  Love you Janey if you read this and looking forward to seeing you Wednesday it has been toooooooo lonnnnng. X

10 comments:

Used-to-Bees said...

Welcome back! I am out here and also trying to find ways of blogging without using up oodles of time - it's hard though! Have fun with your friend on Wednesday.
x

VintageVicki said...

Hello again - lovely to see you back - hoping your mojo returns properly very soon :)

Diane said...

Fifty? Schmiffty!! Have a good night with her and tell her life begins at. Glad to see you back sweety and let me know when you can fit me in for a little jaunt xxxxx

Vintage Sheet Addict said...

Hi, on a purely selfish point of view, PLEASE, come out to play again! I've just stumbled apon your blog, via Mrs H, and I love it! ive pressed the follow button so I will be back1 Ada :)

The golden princess :-) said...

Hello! Welcome back, c u soon LSJ x

lemonade kitty said...

Hi, I'm here!! Wondered where you'd got to, hope you're soon back with your lively posts, Lucey x PS Have fun with your friend on Wednesday. x

Mrs. H said...

I'm glad you are back too and thanks for the mention.
x

Pixie said...

Yes welcome back....
i have been feeling the same of late.. just too busy really decorating and going out.....but good to hear your back to blog land.
Pixie x

Mrs. H said...

Hiya
I have tagged you in my latest blog post. No pressure to take part but I thought it might be fun
: )

Annie said...

250 ml of authentic Gangajal sourced from the Brahma Kund

This product features 250 ml of authentic Gangajal sourced from the ‘Brahma Kund’ at Har Ki Pauri, Haridwar, and comes in a traditional brass *kalash* (pot). The brass *kalash* is suitable for rituals, *havans*, *aartis*, temple use, housewarming ceremonies, and other auspicious religious occasions. If you are searching for "authentic Gangajal," "Apna Showroom 24k Swiss Gold Plated Shri Sampurna Rog Nashak Yantra for Home, Office, Business, and Puja Ghar - Spiritual Energy and Prosperity Enhancement (Shree Sampurna Rognasak, Medium, 13x13cm)
Apna Showroom Shree Sampurna Vyapar Vridhi Yantra with Lakshmi Kuber Yantra for Home, Office, Business, and Puja Ghar - Spiritual Energy and Prosperity Enhancement
Apna Showroom Lice and Nits Removal Hair Comb for Women Apna Showroom Dressing Hair Comb for Men lice comb women lice removal comb lice comb plastic
Haridwar Gangajal online," "Gangajal for puja," or "holy Ganga water," this product is an excellent choice. Rooted in Indian religious faith and tradition, this Gangajal is ideal for a reverent collection.