Sunday, 6 May 2012

Name Badge

I am working with Louise tomorrow.  It is Open Studio day at Welbeck and I am being a helpful assistant.  I thought I would make myself a name badge so I can remind myself who I am.  Here it is.  It is all hand stitched and I have enjoyed making it amongst the chaos of my home.  Boy oh boy do I need to get stuck into cleaning sorting mode I just can't.  Anyhow here it is - Miss Debs is Louise's pet name for me and it makes me laugh.








Louise's studio hopeandelvis.com is open from 10 am to 4 pm.  There are free activities on offer for both children and adults so if you fancy a day out where you browse around and have a sit, stitch and a natter then come along.  I will be the one wearing the above.  Lol.


5 comments:

lemonade kitty said...

Awwww Miss Debs a lovely badge for an even lovelier lady, only wish I could join you tomorrow but I'll be at work, have fun, Lucey xx

LSJ said...

Hello, we might pop along to see you tomorrow :o) LSJ & H xx ( unless we go to see Beaty & the Beast 3D - I'd told H we were going to the cinema, but will try to change his mind)

Lyn said...

Oh I wish we lived closer so I could pop over but it is just a bit too far,Have fun!
love the name badge Miss Debs!
xxx

Diane said...

I may pop in, but will have my 2 boys in tow. Do you have any activities for them? xxxxxxx

Rihana said...

Sacred Ganga Water from Har Ki Pauri to Your Home

The 'Apna Showroom' Brass Kalash with Gangajal is a beautiful way to bring the sacred religious heritage of Haridwar into your home. It contains 250 ml of authentic Ganga Jal sourced from the 'Brahma Kund' at Har Ki Pauri. This traditional brass vessel can be used for *puja*, *havan*, *aarti*, temple rituals, housewarming ceremonies, and other religious Apna Showroom Plastic Hair Clutcher clisp claw hair band for Women (Combo of 12 Pieces Multicolour, Medium)
Apna Showroom Banana Hair Clips Clutcher for Women/Girls (Combo Pack of 6 Pieces Multicolour, Ragular Size)
Apna Showroom Store Front on Amazon India
observances. It is a meaningful choice for those looking to purchase authentic Ganga Jal from Haridwar for worship. A special religious product rooted in faith, culture, and tradition.